This is a great place to add a tagline.
Hi, I'm Joanne.
I've been teaching music for over 45 years and have loved every moment!
My home based business Heart Song Piano offers Traditional Piano, Suzuki Piano and Music Theory lessons to all who would love to learn.
My mission is to connect with, educate and enliven the musician within each of my students, no matter their age or circumstance. When your music touches your heart it's not only more joyful to play, it's also more beautiful to listen to.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Music (University Gold Medal) with a major in piano
- Over 45 years experience teaching piano, group piano and music theory
- 20 years experience working in Early Childhood Music Education
- Member of the Manitoba Registered Music Teachers Association
- Certified with the Suzuki Association of the Americas to teach Suzuki Piano and Suzuki Early Childhood Music
Two years ago at 8 years old, my daughter wanted to learn to play piano. Upon the recommendation of a friend, we called Joanne and registered for lessons. It was the best decision we’ve made. Not only is Joanne exceptional in her knowledge and skill in piano, her limitless patience and constant encouragement has made learning the piano an absolute joy.
I would absolutely recommend Joanne to anyone of any age looking to learn the piano. Her love of music and her genuine passion for teaching is indeed a rare and wonderful thing to find.
Amber (Piano Parent)
Get in Touch
Located in Seven Oaks, Winnipeg